Remediation Action Plans & Validation
Asset engages experienced and qualified environmental sub-consultants that have extensive practical experience in providing site assessment, ground investigation, remedial design and remedial action plans on sites potentially affected by contamination. Our sub-consultants are familiar with the requirements of regulators, industrial and commercial clients as well as lending institutions and legal advisors, and they have an orientation for achieving efficient, cost effective solutions.
- Comprehensive range of site investigation techniques, both intrusive and non-intrusive.
- Reviews of environmental data.
- Environmental Impact Assessments, Risk Assessments and Contaminated Land Assessments.
- Design and management of remediation schemes including materials and waste management.
- Development of a conceptual site model.
- Quantitative assessment if required, including toxicological and human health risk assessments.
- Pragmatic approach to determining mitigation measures.